Irving League, which will be played at Trinity View Park (http://g.co/maps/5vz5d). There will be lined, lighted fields AND jerseys for $30 for 8 weeks of play.
Registration is NOW OPEN:
Registration will be open from April 21, 2013-May 23, 2013.
DUA has updated their individual ranking information for players. If you are a current user for the DUA website (have played previous leagues with us), please
take the time to update your profile with correct information. This is mandatory if you plan to be drafted!
For more information stay tuned to this page and to the Dallas Ultimate page on Facebook.
Dates: Summer: June 12-August 7th
Where: Trinity View Park (http://g.co/maps/5vz5d)
Why: Because it is fun and there are awesome people
What: 2 games of Ultimate each Wednesday night!
Information pertinent to the league:
Pairings: While a single set of pairings is allowed, we encourage you to use these pairings to help support and bring in new players. We are not going to allow pairings of more than two people and both need to request the pairing. If you are not a new player, take this as a chance to get to play with people you’ve never had the chance to play with before. Captain pairings are not permitted.
Rules for the League:
Points: All games are played to 13 points
Start time: Games start at 7:00pm and 8:30pm
Caps: Soft cap will be at 8:15 for the first game and 9:45 for the second game. Hard cap will be at 8:25 for the first game and 9:55 for the second game.
Time outs: There is one time out per half and no time outs in cap. (A time out during cap will result in a turn over.)
Gender: This is a co-ed league. Once the draft is closed we will determine the exact gender rules, but our goal would be as close to 4-3/5-2 as possible.
Attendance: A player must play at least two regular season games in order to be allowed to play in the tournament.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Click the “Site Login” link at the top of the page.
- If you have an account through dallasultimate.org, login with that username/password.
- If you do not have such an account (have not registered for DWL or Irving in the last year), follow the “Register” link to create a new account. Your account profile contains some information (contacts, skills, etc.) that should be static across different leagues. After completing your profile, you will receive an email with a temporary password.
- After you login, you will be taken to a page with a link to register for the league. Click the button to register, fill out the form, confirm your information, and submit.
- You can then follow the paypal link or mail a check to the displayed address.
- If you had an existing account, please review your account profile to ensure your contact and skills information is up to date.
PayPal payment status is updated automatically, checks are updated about once per week. Your payment status will be displayed any time you login.